A coaching engagement is an investment that pays for itself, in some ways that are priceless:
- Improved self-awareness, clarity of strengths, and guidance on careers likely to bring satisfaction.
- The #1 reason executives are selected is demonstration of a clear brand.
- Better jobs for the rest of your life (learn what is right and wrong for you, and why).
- Land a new position faster by standing out from your competition.
- Time saved in job search time-wasters. I know what works, and what doesn’t.
- Motivation and support. Career transition and job search is too frustrating to go it alone.
- Salary/benefits negotiation coaching. Getting this wrong can cost you.
- On-the-job follow up. A coaching relationship often extends beyond the engagement.
- Overall increase in your self-confidence.
Life is too short to waste on work that isn’t fulfilling! Check this out:
I’ll help you make more informed decisions. 80% of students change their major, 3 times on average (source: College Parents of America). 50% of recent grads regret their choice of major (source: Business Insider).
Where do you fall on the Career Satisfaction Continuum, below? I want to help you discover the work that sustains you, that you’re good at, and you love, and help you convey your true strengths confidently. Contact me for a free 30 minute consult to discuss how I can help you move toward increased career fulfillment.