Discover Your Strengths (StrengthsFinder Workshop)
- Describe their five strength themes and understand the impact to their workUnderstand strengths of colleagues and how to build effectiveness in the group
- Identify characteristics that make them successful in their role and when to use them
- Know how to manage their strengths and identify what motivates them
- Identify where individual and group strengths are themed and identify potential gaps
Building Better Work Relationships (DiSC® Workshop)
This workshop is tailored to:
- Executives using DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Sales teams using Everything DiSC®Sales Profile
- Managers using Everything DiSC® Management
- Individual Contributors using Everything DiSC® WorkPlace
Building High Impact Teams (WorkPlace Big Five™ Workshop)
- Recognize and describe your workplace behavior and understand the impact in your life
- Understand the workplace behavior of your colleagues to increase effectiveness in the group
- Identify energizing and natural competencies that make you successful in your role
- Identify draining/outside of comfort zone competencies that impact your success
- Develop awareness of the team’s collective strengths and competency gaps
- Brainstorm actions to leverage strengths and address challenges as a team
Role Definition & Candidate Assessment
A study from Michigan State University reports that if your company’s new hire evaluation process consists solely of an interview, you can expect a 14% chance of a successful hire. Adding a background check increases the percentage to 26%, and a personality test increases it to 38%. That’s where most companies stop.
I help create companies find the right people for the right roles using the YouMap® career profile that reveals the candidates strengths, values, preferred skills and career interests.
I help my clients improve their effectiveness as individuals and as an organization; from honing management skills to intentionally shaping their culture. I give my clients the inspiration and tools to achieve the transformation they seek.