Discover Your Strengths (StrengthsFinder Workshop)
- Describe their five strength themes and understand the impact to their workUnderstand strengths of colleagues and how to build effectiveness in the group
- Identify characteristics that make them successful in their role and when to use them
- Know how to manage their strengths and identify what motivates them
- Identify where individual and group strengths are themed and identify potential gaps
5 Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
This workshop is based on the model described in The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, the internationally best-selling leadership book by Patrick Lencioni. Participants will learn how, as a team, they score on the key components of the model: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability, and results.
Building Better Work Relationships (DiSC® Workshop)
This workshop is tailored to:
- Executives using DiSC® Work of Leaders
- Sales teams using Everything DiSC®Sales Profile
- Managers using Everything DiSC® Management
- Individual Contributors using Everything DiSC® WorkPlace
Building High Impact Teams (WorkPlace Big Five™ Workshop)
- Recognize and describe your workplace behavior and understand the impact in your life
- Understand the workplace behavior of your colleagues to increase effectiveness in the group
- Identify energizing and natural competencies that make you successful in your role
- Identify draining/outside of comfort zone competencies that impact your success
- Develop awareness of the team’s collective strengths and competency gaps
- Brainstorm actions to leverage strengths and address challenges as a team
A simple, compelling process that helps leaders get better results.
This coaching process focuses on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations across the most fundamental work of leaders; how you create a vision, build alignment around that vision, and champion execution of the vision.
Unlike other DiSC reports, which emphasize understanding the differences between people, DISC®Work of Leaders focuses on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Coaching for Women
WISE Profile™ (Women’s Inventory for Success Empowerment)
I am one of only a handful of coaches in the world certified in the WISE™ Profile.
The WISE™ Profile enables women to gain insights to help them navigate the challenges in their career so they can achieve maximum career and leadership potential. No matter what stage a woman is in her career, this assessment will give her valuable awareness into her competency level on critical career and leadership success factors. It is available in both self-rater and 360 evaluation formats.
Role Definition & Candidate Assessment
A study from Michigan State University reports that if your company’s new hire evaluation process consists solely of an interview, you can expect a 14% chance of a successful hire. Adding a background check increases the percentage to 26%, and a personality test increases it to 38%. That’s where most companies stop.
I help create crucial dialogue to surface differences in expectations for a role and uncover considerations that are often overlooked. I walk you through a method to identify the mission critical and important competencies required for a particular role, ensure key stakeholders are in agreement, and then assess candidates against your requirements to maximize your prospects for a successful hire.
I help my clients improve their effectiveness as individuals and as an organization; from honing management skills to intentionally shaping their culture. I give my clients the inspiration and tools to achieve the transformation they seek.